Identify the error in every sentence and try to correct it.
1. The first place you can visit in Penang is the cable car.
The first thing you can try in Penang is the cable car.
2. Next, can you visit the Underwater World.
Next, you can visit the Underwater World.
3. In the train have free coffee for you to drink.
In the train there is free coffee for you to drink
4. First, I suggest to go Tanjung Rhu Beach.
First, I suggest you to go to Tanjung Rhu Beach.
5. In the school have one girl very genius.
In the school there is a very genius girl.
6. Amirah wanted to wait her school bus.
Amirah wanted to wait for her school bus.
7. Syafiqah is fell down the stairs and cried.
Syafiqah fell down the stairs and cried.
8. The teacher bring Amirah to the staff room and cleaned at the blood.
The teacher brought Amirah to the staff room and cleaned the wound.
9. Pulau Langkawi is a very beauty island.
Pulau Langkawi is a very beautiful island.
10. The teacher was help Nini. (simple past tense)
The teacher helped Nini.